DWAI / DUI Bail Bonds
In the state of Colorado driving with a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of .08 or higher will result in a DUI charge. If your BAC is somewhere between .05 and .08 then in Colorado you can be charged with a DWAI. No matter what charge you are facing, you are certain to need bail to get out of jail to await your trial. If you or a loved one needs DWAI or DUI bail bonds in Denver or anywhere across Colorado, then please give our expert team a call.
We have years of experience handling DUI bail, so no matter what your situation is, give our bail agents a call. We are ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We know that there is never a good time to be sitting in jail, which is why we provide fast DUI / DWAI bail for our clients.
A DUI charge is the result of a police officer determining that your BAC was .08 or over. A DWAI however applies when your BAC is .05-.08. You will likely be tested through one or a combination of the following methods:
- Roadside breathalyzer test: This is a hand held device that an officer will have you blow into to test your BAC.
- Breathalyzer test at the station: When you go the police station they will likely have you take a breathalyzer test there.
- Blood sample
- Field sobriety tests (or roadside tests): These are the famous tests involving the walk and turn, balancing on one foot, counting backwards, etc.
Officers will also testify about the following in regards to a DUI / DWAI charge:
- Any statements you made to the officer at the time of arrest
- Mistakes you committed while driving
- Bloodshot eyes
- Slurred speech
- Your performance during any of the field sobriety tests
Call Our Team for Fast Bail
If you or a loved one is facing arrest for a DUI or DWAI charge, then please call our friendly team right away. We provide courteous, professional help and our goal is to alleviate your stress during this time. We will help you secure a bail bond for yourself or a loved one.
Call us right away for DWAI / DUI bail bonds in Denver or anywhere across Colorado. With a bail bond agent in each county, we are ready to get you out on fast bail for DUI charges.