This country has been around for some time and laws have always been a key to regulating society. But with the country being in existence for as long as it has, there are some laws in place that can seem a little strange or funny.
- Although you are allowed to own up to three turkeys, if you reside in Louisville, you can not own chickens.
- Having a couch on an outdoor porch is illegal.
- If you’re a car dealer, you are not allowed to show cars on Sunday.
- In Denver, it is illegal to let your neighbor borrow your vacuum cleaner.
- It’s against the law to let dandelions grown with in the city limits of Pueblo.
- It’s unlawful to ride your horse while you are under the influence.
- It is against the law to bring your pack mule or horse beyond the ground floor in any building.
- It is against the law to kiss a woman while she is sleeping.
- It is illegal to throw missiles at at cars.
- People are prohibited from mutilating rocks in a state park.
- You can not fire a catapult at buildings.
So as you can see, many of these are a bit outdated. But keep in mind that the law is the law, no matter how ridiculous it may seem. So if you’re in violation of any laws in the state of Colorado, there will be a price to pay. or jail time to serve. Luckily, Bail City Bail Bonds is here to bail you out. Call us at (303)573-1114.